Saturday, September 8, 2007

Haakaa Päälle!'s Mission Statement/Introduction

And what will I post about? What will distinguish me from the other fine posters here?

Honestly, I'm not really sure. I'll probably be discovering that along with you readers. I wouldn't be too surprised if some of you figured it out before me.

But to get something out there, here are some things I'm interested in, and will probably manage to incorporate into this blog at least a little bit: computers in general (obviously), programming, algorithms and the mathematical foundation of computer science, science fiction, physics, ethics and philosophy, and non-partisan politics.

I don't have any kind of plan for this blog. I'll write what I write about. I find things work themselves out better when given a framework in which to evolve, rather than being bureaucratically executed to the finest detail.

C'est la vie.

Oh, and if you're curious, my username is a Finnish war cry meaning "Hack them down!"

No comments: