Thursday, September 6, 2007

So It Begins

My goals for this weblog are a few things. First I want to be able to interact with other kids with similar interests and views on technology and the newest gadgets and video games out there. I really like how fast technology has progressed in the past few decades, even within the last few years. From computers to I-pods, from TV to video games, there are always newer versions or faster service and new accessories. Everyday life, whether you live in a small town or a large city (except for maybe the Amish), is affected by technology at some degree. If I can communicate these ideas with others that have similar knowledge, then we all can expand our ideas and thoughts on this fascinating subject and help broaden our minds.

Another goal is to gain more knowledge and know-how for the technology around me. I am not very technologically savvy, so hearing others’ ideas and reading other blogs will enlighten me to what kinds of gadgets and gizmos there are out there. I can also critique other blogs with what wisdom I have on the subject. I want to be able to know exactly what kinds of technology I use on a regular basis and use what technology I have more efficiently.

Lastly, I would like to have fun. This blog should be entertaining and interesting to write and read. I hope everyone involved with the blog will have fun with it, finding little discussions that are both friendly but a little argumentative. I hope to dig deep into the subjects to get to the little details and also to hit many large subject favorites. I am looking forward to being a part of such a great blog and blog topic.

No comments: